The auditorium is located in the upper part of a chapel built from the end of the 17th century and listed as a Historic Monument in 1987.
Description
This was originally included in a complex also consisting of the house of the Missionaries of the Cross (whose facade retains a double twin bay on a capital and column from the 13th century). This establishment was intended to train young clergymen for mission work following the revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1685. The interior of the auditorium has a remarkable plasterwork decoration including pilasters, Corinthian capitals, rosaries, and dentils.
Rates / opening
Prices
Free access.