
Built in 1902 by the inhabitants of the hamlet of Champsaurs under the title of Saint Anne and named Our Lady of the Fields or Harvests. It was restored in 2004.
Rates / opening
Prices
Free.
Built in 1902 by the inhabitants of the hamlet of Champsaurs under the title of Saint Anne and named Our Lady of the Fields or Harvests. It was restored in 2004.
Free.
Updated on 28/07/2026 - Provence Alpes Tourist Office Digne les Bains